Sussex Villages & White Cliffs Tour from Brighton
Enjoy a day exploring three beautiful Sussex villages.
- Prices from Brighton
- Prices from London
- Adult 16-59 years old
- Student With valid ID
- Senior 60+ years old
- Child 4-15 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Explore the great Sussex villages.
At just 1 hour from London you will find some of the most beautiful villages in England. Far less crowded than places like the Cotswolds, these are real villages just waiting to be discovered. We will visit Rottingdean, once home to Rudyard Kipling (Jungle Book), with its 13th century church, village green and duck pond. Then on to Alfriston where we will stop for lunch. Alfriston is packed full of historic buildings with pubs and tearooms to eat and drink, then take a stroll by the Cuckmere River before heading to the coast for the iconic view of the Seven Sisters cliffs. Before returning to Brighton we will stop in the small village of Litlington with its local brewery and main street surrounded by old flint cottages.
- Return train tickets from London to Brighton are included.
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please make sure you are at the departure point 10 minutes before stated departure time